With vacation season upon us, every inch of your luggage has to count. I for one, do not want to pack a ton of toiletries, so I love minis/multiple use products. Here a few of my favorites!
1. Verb Leave-In Mist, $7, Sephora-Great for detangling and adding extra moisture. My hair is very thick and this is my go-to product! Just a great brand overall, as their products are sulfate and cruelty-free, which I love!
2. Living Proof Dry Shampoo, $12, Sephora– The BEST dry shampoo EVER!!! I have tried many from Bumble+Bumble to the drugstore brands and this one does the trick. It leaves my hair looking clean without that pesky white residue.
3. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes, $2.99,Ulta– I love to double cleanse , but I don’t want to take two full size cleansers on a trip. These wipes are great for removing makeup and quite refreshing. Plus, this company is cruelty free and they use natural ingredients.
4. Nars Multiple, $39, Ulta– A blush, lipstick and eyeshadow in one! What more could you ask for? A bit pricey, but save your Ulta points and get it discounted. I will warn you though, the names of the colors are a bit risky.
Smashbox L.A. Lights, $29, Ulta– A lipstick and blush in one, plus a sponge tip for application. A great alternative to the Nars product above.
5. Sunbum Sunscreen Face Stick, SPF 30, $9.99, Ulta– After hitting the beach, my hands get a tad sandy when reapplying sunscreen. This face stick allows me to apply without touching the actual product, so nice! Sunbum uses natural ingredients and is a cruelty-free company. Love their stuff!