- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, $38, Sephora– It’s pricey, but the container lasts me at least a year. After switching from pressed powder to this loose powder, my jawline breakouts are almost non-existent.
- IT! Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 50, $38, Ulta– I really can’t say enough good things about this foundation. It goes on smooth, has awesome coverage, and a high spf.
- Tarte Shape Tape, $27, Ulta– This concealer is great for under the eyes and is easy to blend. It comes in a variety of shades and can also be used for contouring/highlighting as well.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer, $20, Ulta– My favorite primer! I have used everything from Stila to Nars, and this works the best. Locks onto eyeshadow, while still allowing you to blend. As you can see by the faded tube, I use it everyday!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail, $21, Sephora– I received this in my Sephora Play! box recently and fell in love instantly! Set Sail is the perfect pink/nude color and will usually last me most of the day.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Now, go find your favorite beauty 🙂